Drafter-team environmentPosted May 04, 2017Consultant: Cory Holen
Join a fantastic team atmosphere that offers a work/life balance! Our client is looking for a proven drafter/designer to become a key member of their well established and progressively growing local company.
- Proficient in Auto CAD preferred
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Drafting
- Drafting experience preferred
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Contribute to company’s success in the design of projects
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must
- Ability to be highly creative and bring abstract ideas into design
- Strong work ethic and determined to reach established goals
- Great attitude
- Team oriented
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.