Construction EstimatorPosted May 04, 2017Consultant: Cory Holen
- 2 year Construction, Drafting or Estimating degree preferred
- Valid driver license with clean driving record required
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret plans, blueprints and specifications
- Strong understanding of mathematics and analytics
- Ability to create results in fast-paced, self-directed work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepare estimates, bids, and written specifications for new projects
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of products, vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships through quality service
- Prepare cost analysis by investigating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred during the installation of products
- Review estimates for accuracy and make revisions when appropriate
- Assist with manual labor and additional duties as needed
- Rewarding compensation package based on experience
- Strong benefits package available
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.