Traveling Maintenance/CarpentryPosted May 19, 2017Consultant: Kendra Goette
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting high energy, reliable and hardworking candidates for a Maintenance and Carpentry position. Only out of town for one night and no out of pocket expenses. Give us a call today for more information!
- Location: Fargo; Must be able to travel to ND,SD, MT
- Schedule: Days 8am-5pm
- Compensation: $19/hour
- Type of Position: Full Time
- Strong work ethic
- Company paid mileage, lodging and meals out of town
- Must pass background check
- Previous maintenance experience is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess hand tools suitable for assigned tasks
- Must have reliable insured vehicle and clean driving record
- Competitive benefit package
- Removing and installing exterior entry doors, windows, siding etc.
- Remove and install kitchen and bath cabinets, counter tops, interior doors and trim
- Priming and painting interior walls and ceilings
- Remove and replace deadbolt and passage handles
- Remove and install drywall, taping seams and texturing
- Replace light fixtures
How to Apply:
Please contact Kendra Goette by emailing your resume to Kendra@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.