Store Manager - Grand Forks, NDPosted June 26, 2017Consultant: Jordan Murphy
$45,000 - $50,000
Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting for an Auto Parts Store Manager in Grand Forks, ND who'd be responsible for the management of sales goals, inventory control, store appearance and displays, personnel, and management reports.
- At least 4 years of management experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience establishing and maintaining strong business relationships
- Must be friendly, empathetic, helpful and even keeled in stressful situations
- Able to work in a self-directed work environment, utilize the resources provided and prioritize his or her work day accordingly
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Maintain relationships with customers within the stores geographical location.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the day to day operations and activities of the store.
- Responsible for achieving branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Provide leadership, training and supervision to all store personnel.
- Ensure that store standards and procedures are being followed and met.
- Responsible for labor planning, budgeting, and managing branch expenses, quality, inventory and delivery.
- Handle store hiring, performance reviews and the daily handling of personnel issues.
- Conduct store evaluations with supervisors to determine any action necessary to maintain and elevate store standards.
- Analyze competition and implement actions necessary to maximize market share.
- Ensure a regular preventative maintenance and sanitation schedule is followed and all safety procedures are implemented to guarantee the comfort and security of both employees and customers
- Competitive Pay: Starting salary around $45,000-$50,000
- Benefits: Competitive benefit package
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.