Registered Nurse (RN)Posted December 13, 2017Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is excited to recruit for a variety of interdisciplinary Registered Nurse positions. We are proud to partner with some of the tri-state area’s (ND, SD, MN) best healthcare facilities (hospitals/clinics) who continue to provide outstanding service to the people of their communities. This is an amazing opportunity to build your career with full & part-time, PRN or locum positions.
- 1+ years’ nursing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Licensed Registered Nurse in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs
- CPR Certified
- Consult with physicians and other healthcare professionals to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans
- Adhere to protocols and regulations to maintain accurate, detailed and complete medical records
- Educate patients, families, or other parties on topics such as, disease prevention and health improvement plans
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition and treatment plan
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment in response to patients condition and treatment plan
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition
- Maintain continuing education requirements to enhance professional and technical knowledge
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent bedside manner with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively explain treatments and conditions to patients and additional parties
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress
- Competitive/Negotiable Compensation
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.