Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Posted June 07, 2018Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is recruiting for exciting Licensed Practical Nurse opportunities across North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. Whether you’re looking for short-term, long-term, PRN or direct placement opportunities, Preference has the capability of connecting you with a variety of major medical groups, independent providers and private healthcare entities.
- Must hold LPN licensure in North Dakota, South Dakota, or Minnesota
- Preferably 1-2 years of LPN nursing experience
- Must have graduated from a school or college of nursing program leading to licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- CPR Certified
- Provide technical hands on nursing care while continually assessing, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans
- Educate patients, families, or other parties, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, on a variety of health related topics
- Collaborate with RN’s, Physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care
- Maintain confidential, accurate, detailed and complete medical records
- Administer physical examinations to determine patient needs and treatment plan
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' condition
- Administer medications in response to patient’s condition and treatment plan
- Maintain continuing education requirements to enhance professional and technical knowledge
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills with great professional judgement
- Must have a strong personality with the ability to work with many different types of personalities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building abilities
- Strong organization skills including the ability to work independently
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills in a changing environment
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress
- Competitive/Negotiable Compensation
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.