Part Time / Entry Level ProgrammerPosted August 04, 2017Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Programmer who'd be responsible for managing and maintaining the online presence and social media content for a locally owned online retailer.
- Previous programming and testing experience needed
- General experience working with programming languages, operating systems and software
- Able to work in a self-directed work environment, utilize the resources provided and prioritize his or her work day accordingly
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs
- Assist in the modification of company products to meet the needs customer
- Assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements
- Write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity
- Assist in resolving routine customer support problems
- Assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results
- Create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code
- Remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Part-Time - $14.00/hr
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.