Cabinet Finisher/Cabinet SupervisorPosted September 18, 2017Consultant: Kendra Goette
If you like working with your hands and would like to get paid for it, stop by Preference Employment Solutions today! We are in search of qualified candidates to install cabinets. Offers full benefits package. Our client will train as needed! Apply today to work for a well-established company in the local area.
- Location: Kindred, ND
- Schedule: Monday- Thursday: 7am-5:30pm, Fridays as needed
- Compensation: $16-$22/hour; DOE
- Type of Position: Full Time
- Prior woodshop or finish carpentry experience required
- Must be able to read blue prints and tape measure
- Must have prior lead experience for supervisor position
- Attention to detail
- Must have reliable transportation and insurable driving record
- General wood working and finishing
- Operation of all different woodworking shop tools
- Set up operation of all spray equipment and tools
- Read show drawings
- Installation of cabinets, countertops, trims etc.
- Read shop drawings and production job orders
How to Apply:
Please contact Kendra Goette by emailing your resume to Kendra@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary opportunities to fit your needs
• Administrative, Industrial and Professional Placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.preferenceemploymentsolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.