OB/GYN – LocumPosted September 20, 2018Consultant: Brian Rahman
Preference Employment Solutions is North Dakota’s newest healthcare staffing company looking to support healthcare organizations and professionals across North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota. As a result of these partnerships, Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting experienced and dynamic medical providers to serve locums OB/GYN needs across Northern Minnesota. These Physicians will be responsible for providing complete OB/GYN care for all patients; develop and document a plan of care for each patient, including complete medical history, physical examination, diagnosis of injuries or illnesses, appropriate treatment and/or referral; make informed diagnostic and therapeutic decisions based on patient information, current scientific evidence, clinical judgment and patient preference; and prescribe/perform competently all medical procedures considered essential for the scope of practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Active Minnesota Medical License
- Prior OB/GYN experience
- Active DEA License
- Competitive/Negotiable Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Travel and Housing Expenses
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
How to Apply:
Please contact Brian Rahman at 701-293-6905 or email your resume to Brian@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.