Class A CDL DriverPosted February 07, 2018Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for Class A CDL Drivers. This individual would only drive during the day and would travel to North Dakota, Minnesota and South Dakota. Qualified drivers please give us a call to receive further information on this new position!
Type of Position: Full Time
- Haul materials and/or supply
- Load and unload product
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Inspect vehicle for preventative maintenance
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license is required and clean background
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean driving record required
- Class A license required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Customer service skills needed
How to Apply:
- Contact: Tyler at (701) 293-6905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Us: 2600 9th Avenue South in Fargo, ND
Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
• Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
• Your information is never shared without your permission
• Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
• Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
• Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
• ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
• Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
For more opportunities, check out our website at www.PreferenceEmploymentSolutions.com and like us on Facebook.
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.