David DietzOther Admin David@PESfargo.com
David Dietz, CSP, has worked several positions with Preference Employment Solutions since the early 1990’s. Since his first contribution as a temporary employee, he has worked several positions throughout the organization. Today, David devotes his time to a variety of operational tasks. As a business minded staffing professional, David holds a BS in Accounting along with an Employment Law Certification by the American Staffing Association (Certified Staffing Professional).
Values David Creates For Clients:
- Solving problems related to human capital, leadership and sales
- Consultations on cost-of-hiring and cost-of-turnover
- Consultations on talent acquisition processes
- In-depth understanding and experience with attracting and retaining employees
- Relationship manager to client’s senior management and HR
- Experienced at developing customized staffing and placement service plans
- Strengths in understanding client’s business and human capital challenges
- General knowledge of co-employment laws, business insurances and workplace safety
David’s involvement in the placement and staffing industry includes:
- Chairman of the American Staffing Association’s Industrial Staffing Policy Council – June 2010 – December 2011
- Board Member of the National Independent Staffing Association – January 2008 – December 2011
- President of the North Dakota Staffing Association – July 2007-December 2009
In his free time, David enjoys spending time with his best friend and wife Misty and their children Taylor and Christian. Besides weightlifting and reading, he is passionate for wilderness adventures in lakes/forest, prairie and mountainous ecosystems. He also enjoys windsurfing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing and eating wild game.