Local Class A DriverPosted June 03, 2019Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Currently looking for individuals to fill an immediate Local Class A Driver opening with a company located in Fargo,ND. Interested candidates must have a valid Class A CDL license to transport raw materials and finish goods and must be able to keep the warehouse in good order.
Pay: $18-$20; DOE
Perks: Direct hire; always in a sheltered/climate-controlled environment
Responsibilities of the Local Class A Driver
- Load and unload trucks
- Complete necessary paperwork (tracking transfer numbers and shipments, lot numbers)
- Alternate for all truck drivers and warehouse associates
Requirements of the Local Class A Driver
- Clean driving record
- Must be 21
- Forklift experience
- Computer skills preferred
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- Standing, bending, lifting and twisting often
- Ability to work rotating shifts and weekend schedule
How to Apply
- Contact Tyler at 701-293-6905
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop into our office: 2605 42nd South in Fargo
Preference Employment Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.