Communication AssistantPosted May 20, 2019Consultant: Bianca Wiederrich
Excellent opportunity to join a successful team. Candidates must be able to type 50+ WPM, excellent listening skills, good use of English grammar and spelling. Qualified candidate will be compassionate and able to handle stressful dialogues.
- Location: Fargo, ND
- Schedule: Full or Part Time
- Compensation: $12.50 - $13/hr
- Accept and place relay calls for consumers.
- Translate electronic messages to voice messages and voice messages to electronic messages.
- Convey the caller’s actual feelings and emotions.
- Maintain strict consumer confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Typing skills of 50+ WPM.
- Good articulation and pleasing speaking voice.
- Sensitivity to consumers’ needs.
- Good use of English grammar and spelling.
How to Apply:
- Contact: Bianca at (701) 293-6905
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Us: 2600 9th Avenue South in Fargo, ND
Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
Preference is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca Wiederrich by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.