Teacher AssistantPosted August 06, 2019Consultant: Bianca Wiederrich
Interviewing immediately for candidates who have a passion for working with children to be a Head Start Teacher Assistant. This is a temporary opportunity from August through May.
- Compensation: $14.47/hr.
- Schedule: 7:30am-4pm, Monday – Friday
- Type of Position: Temporary
- Supervise and monitor children at all
- Assist in maintaining classroom documentation
- Assist in implementation of lesson plans
- Follow all health/safety policies and licensing
- Maintain a positive classroom climate that is welcoming to parents and community members
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to attain Child Development Associate (CDA) credential within 18 months of initial employment date
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential
- Educational Coursework in Early Childhood Education leading to an associate degree
- Past Head Start experience as a parent or volunteer preferred
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca Wiederrich by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.