Insulation and WaterproofingPosted August 07, 2019Consultant: Kendra Goette
Preference Employment Solutions is accepting applications for a fluid applied water proofing and air barrier installer. This is a full time, year round position that offers training opportunities with roll padding and spray foam insulation.
- Location: Fargo, ND
- Schedule: Days; Monday through Friday
- Compensation: $17/HR; DOE
- Type of Position: Full Time
- Roll padding insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Residential installing
- Commercial installing
- Waterproofing foundation experience
- Concrete experience helpful
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Some travel may be required, but most trips will bring you home at the end of the day
- Spray Painting Experience Required
- Will train in roll padding and spray foam insulation
- Ability to enter crawl spaces and attics
- Some heavy lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Criminal background check is required
How to Apply:
Please contact Kendra Goette by emailing your resume to Kendra@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.