Interior Design Consultant - Grand Forks, NDPosted August 26, 2019Consultant: Jordan Murphy
$13.00 - $14.00
We are currently representing an outstanding company who’s looking to grow its team in the Grand Forks area. They are looking for well rounded candidates with either residential or commercial interior design experience and a strong customer focused personality. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic team.
- Degree in Interior Design, preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in commercial office furniture, architecture & interior design, commercial real estate, or construction
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Prospect potential clients through referrals, networking, associations, business journals, web sites, etc.
- Schedule consultative meetings and presentations to learn more about potential clients
- Prepare quotes relating products and service
- Work with clients and project managers to determine budgets, pricing, and profit margins on projects
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of products through a number of different channels
- Provide clients with design concepts, samples, product knowledge and training
- Provide creative and abstract ideas to client companies
- Support outside sales force, project managers and other team members with efforts directed towards a common goal
- Consult with clients and product line companies to provide recommendations for projects
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.