12 Volt InstallerPosted November 19, 2020Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a 12 Volt Installer with a local company. A successful candidate would have knowledge of automotive electronics and wiring.
- Compensation: $15.00/hr. - $17.00/hr.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Install vehicle lighting, controls, cameras, and sirens
- Dismantle vehicles
- Install communication systems
- Other duties as assigned
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must own a set of basic tools
- Previous experience with power tools
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.