Purchasing AgentPosted November 19, 2020Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is actively recruiting candidates with strong purchasing experience to join an area production company who specializes in construction building products.
- 2-3 years of purchasing experience preferred
- Strong experience maintaining vendor relationship
- Ability to analyze demand trends
- Strong Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong organizational skills and professional work ethic
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Oversee tracking of inventory and order products as needed
- Evaluate trends and make recommendations for inventory level changes
- Develop new and maintain existing vendor relationships
- Assure accuracy on all specifications including dimensions, pricing, ship dates, etc.
- Assist the sales team by providing quotes and product specifications
- Assure inventory levels meet or exceed demand
- Maintain accurate and detail order and inventory records
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health/Vision/Dental, 401K & Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Vacation/Sick Days, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Aflac Plans and 7 Paid Holidays
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.