Food Pantry AssistantPosted November 17, 2020Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for part time, temporary food pantry assistants with a local nonprofit. This position will be 20-28 hours/week and last October-May.
- Compensation: $14.00/hr.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Stock fridges
- Ensure food baskets are packaged properly
- Assist in prepping food
- Crosstrain in other areas
- Coordinate and train volunteers
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent time management and organizations skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to be on your feet for 4-hour shifts
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.