Customer SpecialistPosted November 17, 2020Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for individuals who are ready for a fresh opportunity in a Customer Specialist role with a growing company in Fargo, ND.
- Compensation: $15.00-$16.00/hr.
- Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday
- Account Management
- Assist the sales representatives
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Assist with placement of orders
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.