GMP Lab TechPosted November 19, 2020Consultant: Jocelyn Sorvig
Our client is seeking a GMP Lab Technician. This is an excellent opportunity with a local company that strives for excellence every day. If you enjoy busy work and science excites you, apply today!
- Compensation: $14.00/hr.
- Schedule: 7am-4pm; Monday – Friday
- Clean production areas and equipment thoroughly
- Track and maintain required cleaning rotations
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to review rooms after cleaning
- Record necessary paperwork including SOP’s and other tasks
- Vial weighing, capping, and labeling
- Check inventory weekly
- Maintain training records
- Other tasks as assigned
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School diploma required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other computer programs
- Team player and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
How to Apply:
Please contact Jocelyn Sorvig by emailing your resume to Jocelyn@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.