Voucher CoordinatorPosted March 31, 2021Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Our client is looking to hire a Voucher Coordinator to provide all manner of rental assistance to clients in serving the organization’s mission of helping people.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Administer client lease up and compliance of HUD regulations for the Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Approve eligibility of prospective clients for the program
- Interview clients to determine eligibility
- Maintain client files in accordance with the appropriate standards
- Provide assistance to landlords in handling complaints, violations, et al
- Collaborate with social service agencies to assist with client issues.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field; or a combination of education and related work experience
- Three (3) years minimum experience in housing or a related field
- Criminal background check required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to maintain positive relationships with landlords and various agencies
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.