Warehouse Laborer (Second Shift)Posted March 31, 2021Consultant: Todd Obbink
Are you a skilled forklift driver with experience in warehouse and inventory practices? We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time day shift, Monday-Friday, to drive forklift, load/unload trucks, and stock inventory in a warehouse setting.
Location: Fargo, ND
- Loading/Unloading Trucks
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Must have previous warehouse forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be available to work evenings
- Ability to take very detailed notes is a must
- Ability to follow direction well
- Must be a dependable worker
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal record is required
How to Apply:
Please contact Todd Obbink by emailing your resume to Todd@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.