Tarp InstallerPosted July 19, 2021Consultant: Todd Obbink
Preference Employment Solutions is currently accepting applications for a full-time Tarp Installer. This is a full time, year-round position with a great training opportunity.
Schedule: 8am-5pm; Monday through Friday
- Tarp production
- Basic tools usage
- Tarp installation
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Basic tool knowledge
- Heavy lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Mechanical ability to assist with installation work
- Sewing experience required
How to Apply:
Please contact Todd Obbink by emailing your resume to Todd@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.