Quality Control TechnicianPosted May 07, 2021Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a Quality Control Technician with a local company.
Compensation: $17-18 plus shift differentials:
- 7am – 3pm – Base
- 3pm – 11pm - $1.00
- 11pm – 7am - $2.50
Schedule: Night Shift: 7pm-7am; Must be capable of working all shifts. Must be able to work 12 hour shifts.
- Analyze and document daily raw materials and finished products through basic quality testing procedures.
- Generate documentation and inspection of materials to satisfy product shipments
- Comply with the Standard Laboratory Procedures (SLP) as outlined in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Monitor and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices as necessary
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food or Agricultural Sciences or relevant laboratory experience required.
- Food Safety, SQF practitioner, or HACCP training preferred
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.