Stormwater InspectorPosted May 11, 2021Consultant: Todd Obbink
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a seasonal Stormwater Inspector to perform various inspections and administrative tasks related to the Stormsewer System, as well as assisting with the inspections of permitting of a variety of construction projects.
- Perform periodic field inspections for public and private construction projects.
- Review permitting documents, evaluate technical data, update records, and conduct field observations related to permits and projects.
- Review, monitor, and inspect all storm sewer facilities, including storm water ponds, outfalls, city projects and construction sites.
- Maintain accurate and current records for inspections.
- Maintain construction plans, record drawings, and inspection reports.
- Review residential & commercial storm water permits to determine compliance with city standards.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and with those in the community.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Previous local municipality experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
How to Apply:
Please contact Todd Obbink by emailing your resume to Todd@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.