InstallerPosted May 06, 2021Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is recruiting for an Installer for one of the region’s premier companies. If you have a background in installation and have an impeccable attention to detail while focusing on developing strong relationship with clients, apply today!
Schedule: M-F, 8-5
- Unpack, install, and move a variety of office furniture in a safe and efficient manner, according to customer expectations.
- Utilize proper equipment to load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Participate in coordinated projects to ensure timely completion and that all duties are caried out according to expectations.
- Offer exceptional customer service when speaking with clients.
- Clean and ready all vehicles, tools, and equipment for the next day’s use.
- Maintain inventory of tools.
- Complete paperwork accurately.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Previous furniture installation experience preferred.
- Capable of working well in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to read and understand floorplans.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Committed to making safety a priority.
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.