Shelter SupervisorPosted May 11, 2021Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Exciting opportunity for a Shelter Supervisor with a local company. Must be compassionate and love working with people. Candidate needs to have a positive and respectful attitude, will be working with low-income individuals with diverse backgrounds
- Full-Time: Tuesday – Saturday, 3:00pm-11:00pm OR
- Part-Time: Sunday & Monday, 7:00am-4:00pm
Duration: Approximately 1 year contract
- Ensure all policies and operational procedures are being properly implemented.
- Supervise work assignments, eating areas and maintain a safe environment.
- Responsible for building and grounds security
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Various financial tasks (taking service fees, giving receipts and documentation of all financial transactions during designated shift)
- Assist with mission work.
- Greet volunteers and supervise their time as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.