Machinist / Tool makerPosted July 20, 2021Consultant: Todd Obbink
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a Warehouse position with a local company. A successful candidate would have multiple years of forklift experience. Come into our office and apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: 7am – 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Perform mold preventative maintenance in a complete and timely manner.
- Perform mold repair, core changes and/or revisions accurately and efficiently.
- Build or repair fixtures accurately and efficiently with instruction from supervisor or project engineer.
- Follow all safety guidelines and rules, as well as written work procedures.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two year degree in machining, tool and die, or equivalent job experience OR two plus years’ experience in the injection mold building or mold maintenance field
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Forklift license (or ability to obtain license)
How to Apply:
Please contact Todd Obbink by emailing your resume to Todd@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.