Manufacturing TechPosted October 14, 2021Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a Downstream Technician at a local company. If you demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional standards while building and maintaining open and honest working relationships with others, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Apply now!
Compensation: $16-17, depending on shift
Schedule: 1st Shift: 6am-2pm; 2nd Shift: 2pm-10pm; 3rd Shift: 10pm-6am
- Roll pipe onto coiling machine, tie with twine, and transport rolls/bundles to assigned staging area, working efficiently to keep production flowing smoothly.
- Verify that finished product meets the highest standards of quality, identifying defects for correction.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Continue education and training in other aspects of manufacturing.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School diploma or GED required, or in the process of completing.
- Minimum of three (3) months of work experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Good verbal communication skills, with the ability to read and understand instructions, manuals, and safety documents.
- Good math skills, exhibiting proficiency with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.