Production ManagerPosted July 23, 2021Consultant: Cory Holen
Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting for a Production Manager with strong organizational and decision-making skills. If you are someone who is results oriented and are looking to enhance your career by working in a diverse, fast-paced environment, we urge you to apply now!
Location: One hour outside of Fargo, ND
Type of Position: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Schedule: 10-hour shift
Compensation: Starting at $60,000, DOE, plus benefits
- Develop production/operational goals based on actual and projected customer needs, and investigate any cause and possible solutions to any problems reflected in the metrics.
- Collect, record, and report operational data.
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, as well as local, state, and federal requirements.
- Inspect the production area to verify that everything is operating properly.
- Submit work orders to maintenance for any needed repairs and/or modifications.
- Strategize and implement new ideas to improve manufacturing efficiency while at the same time watching out for the safety and well-being of the team members.
- Coach team members that are not meeting their performance goals. Complete performance appraisals on team members.
- Interview, hire, and train all new team members in various areas, including safety, with the goal of minimizing turnover.
- Assist in production scheduling.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- 3-5 years of production and supervisory experience preferred
- Prior experience in food manufacturing preferred
- Proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives
- Must be willing to obtain certification in the following programs: HAACP, SQF, and FSMA.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to drive a forklift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.