General Laborer ($20/hour)Posted August 03, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is now looking for a Framer and General Laborer at a local company. Are you highly motivated with boundless energy and strong work ethic? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply today!
Schedule: Full-Time, days; overtime as required.
- General framing and prefabricated component installation
- Perform all work in a safe manner.
- Operate construction equipment as needed.
- Maintain an organized work area, with regular jobsite cleaning
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools with the ability to learn on the job
- Must be willing to take directions to effectively perform assigned tasks
- Prior multi-family and commercial construction project experience a plus
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Must be able to carry, push, pull, and lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid means of transportation to and from the jobsite(s)
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.