IT Service Desk AnalystPosted September 24, 2021Consultant: Jordan Murphy
Preference Employment Solutions is currently recruiting strong IT Help Desk Analyst candidates who are open to a 3-4 month temporary opportunity. This person would be responsible for the support, upgrades, enhancements, configuration, and development of the company’s technology.
Type of Position: Temporary, Full Time
- Provide remote desktop support for all IT related needs.
- Install, configure, and support personal computer hardware and software.
- Connect personal computers to network servers and printers.
- Actively use help desk ticketing software to help establish daily priorities.
- Troubleshoot network issues and take necessary steps to resolve connectivity issues.
- Maintain system documentation logs.
- Order inventory from vendors to fulfill requests from customers.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- 1-2 years of strong IT support experience
- 1-2 years of Azure 365 or Active Directory experience
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Must be an independent worker with the ability to help educate others
- Must be able to think outside the box to interpret needs and develop solutions
How to Apply:
Please contact Jordan Murphy by emailing your resume to Jordan@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.