Laboratory TechnicianPosted September 17, 2021Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Our client is seeking a Lab Technician. This is an excellent opportunity with a local company that strives for excellence every day. If you enjoy busy work and science excites you, apply today!
Schedule: 7 am – 4 pm; 3 pm – 12 am, OR Four (4) 10 hour shifts, as long as it includes a Sunday or a Saturday – does not have to be consecutive
- Clean production areas and equipment thoroughly.
- Track and maintain required cleaning rotations.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to review rooms after cleaning.
- Record necessary paperwork including SOP’s and other tasks.
- Weigh, cap, and label vials.
- Check inventory weekly.
- Maintain training records.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Associates Degree in a scientific field required, Bachelor’s of Science degree preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other computer programs
- Team player and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
How to Apply:
- Contact: Bianca, Michael, or Tyler at (701) 293-6905
- Email: Bianca@pesfargo.com, Michael@pesfargo.com, Tyler@pesfargo.com
- Visit Us: 2605 42nd St South in Fargo, ND
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.