Biomanufacturing OperatorPosted September 17, 2021Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Our client is seeking a Biomanufacturing Operator. This is an wonderful opportunity with a fast-growing local company that strives for excellence every day. If science excites you and you are looking to grow in a fast paced environment, apply today!
Schedule: 7 am – 4 pm, 3 pm – 12 am; overtime may be required
- Perform various manufacturing tasks in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review daily work instructions and organize individual daily workflows.
- Document production activities in the Internal Database.
- Coordinate production events with buffer preparation operators.
- Sample submission to Quality Control.
- Perform various Quality Control assays in accordance with standard operating procedure for interim testing of manufactured product.
- Perform final adjustment and formulation, dispensing, and labelling of manufactured products.
- Communicate the status of operations, production issues, and safety and maintenance issues to appropriate area management.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree in biology, chemistry, or molecular biology preferred.
- Previous lab experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Knowledge of basic math concepts and ability to apply them
- Must have strong computer and software skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How to Apply:
- Contact: Bianca, Michael, or Tyler at (701) 293-6905
- Email: Bianca@pesfargo.com, Michael@pesfargo.com, Tyler@pesfargo.com
- Visit Us: 2605 42nd St South in Fargo, ND
- Office Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.