Maintenance TechnicianPosted January 05, 2022Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a local company. If you have a keen attention to detail and a background in preventive maintenance, we encourage you to apply today!
Compensation: 2nd Shift: Starting $20/hour, DOE; 3rd Shift: Starting at $20.50, DOE
Type/Schedule: 2nd Shift - 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm; 3rd Shift - 10:30 pm – 6:30 am (S-TH)
- Troubleshoot highly automated, state of the art equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production and assembly equipment.
- Record the results of work done on orders.
- Monitor and communicate inventory needs.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues and repair equipment.
- Equally adept at working individually and as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of mechanical processes and pneumatics, as well as industrial electrical and control systems.
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.