Material HandlerPosted September 27, 2021Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is currently conducting immediate interviews for candidates to perform material handling and forklift operation in a local fabrication company. If you have a strong work ethic with production/manufacturing experience, apply today!
Type of Position: Full Time
Location: Fargo, ND
Compensation: $17, DOE; $300/month bonus through the end of the year.
- Day Shift: 7am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Night Shift: 5:30pm-6am, Monday-Thursday (Friday hours vary)
- OT is essential – 50+ hours/week
- Load, unload, and move a variety of materials/products.
- Stock materials and product to/from pallets, trays, racks, and/or shelves.
- Inspect and utilize forklift.
- Inventory Management
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Must be comfortable taking steel down from 25 ft high racks, delivering to small, confined areas (weld booths), and operating in high-volume forklift traffic (30-40 running at all times).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license required.
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.