Report Writer/Systems AnalystPosted December 01, 2021Consultant: Cory Holen
Preference Employment Solutions is now recruiting for a Report Writer/Systems Analyst at a local business . This position will focus on data analytics and report development as well as issue resolution and escalation. If you have extensive knowledge and experience utilizing SQL and related technologies, we encourage you to apply with us today!
Type: Direct Hire, Full Time
Compensation: Starting at $75,000, DOE
- Collaborate with various departments to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Create and edit Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Queries on SQL Server to pull required data for reporting purposes using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Create, Maintain, Publish, and Edit reports to SSRS server and Crystal Reports.
- Analyze tables to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing.
- Produces key performance indicator reports for management review.
- Provide network and software support to business users.
- Leverage new and existing technologies to assist in the development of end user tools and reports.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent degree or experience.
- Must be proficient in SQL and have a working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- 1-3yrs experience using Crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience a plus.
- Must have C#/.NET MVC experience.
- Previous experience with Windows servers, end user support.
- VMware Virtualization knowledge and Wordpress administration a plus.
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.