Medical ReceptionistPosted November 30, 2021Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is now looking for a receptionist at a local healthcare company. If you have a positive personality, strong interpersonal skills, and offer professional communication, then this may be the job for you…apply today!
Schedule: Rotating shifts 7:30a-4:30p, 8:00a-5:00p, 9:45a-6:45p and 10:15a-7:15p
- Provide great customer service with an upbeat personality.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Collect payments, i.e. copays and/or outstanding balances, and notify A/R of cash payments.
- Follow proper procedures for daily opening and closing of the office.
- Process pre-authorization of insurance coverage.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work well with a team
- Must be able to adapt positively to changes in work responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.