COVID Test SupervisorPosted January 06, 2022Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is now hiring individuals to supervise COVID testing sites. This position is primarily customer service based and helping with the flow of traffic at the testing location. There are both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Schedule: Sundays: 11am-4pm; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 11am-6pm
- Coordinate traffic at the entrance and direct people to the correct location
- Responsible for the check-in table asking preliminary questions and providing test kits
- Direct individuals to open tables once they are checked in
- Assist with online forms and setting up saliva (PCR) tests or swab (rapid) tests.
- Confirm the saliva (PCR) tests or swab (rapid) tests were completed correctly.
- Sanitize tables between tests
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stand/walk all day
- Basic tech knowledge (smartphones and iPads)
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.