Ag Equipment Service TechPosted June 27, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for Ag Equipment Service Techs in Fargo, ND. The ideal candidate has experience working in the farming industry and can be proactive to flourish with minimal guidance. If you are looking to further your career and begin working for a fast-growing company, apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: 8 and 10 hour shifts, Monday – Friday
Compensation: $25-$40/hour, DOE
- Disassemble and reassemble air seeding equipment to repair, test operation, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts using hand and power tools, cutting tools, et al.
- Drive pickups to haul tools and parts for on-site repair of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Determine correct hand tools, power tools, and processes to best complete mechanical tasks.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Must have experience with and technical knowledge of equipment.
- Must have a working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Keen attention to detail with excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Driver’s License preferred
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.