Accounting AssistantPosted December 06, 2021Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to support the accounting and HR departments at a local company. If you are interested in assisting with all aspects of accounting while also maintaining flexibility to assist with various HR related tasks, then you may have found a new home as a valued asset for this growing business… apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: $18-$26/hour, DOE
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
- Perform tasks related to AP/AR, bookkeeping, payroll, and HR onboarding.
- Interface with customers and prospects, selling products based on their needs.
- Assist with sales tax and real estate tax issues.
- Provide support to the Controller.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Associate degree and/or 2 years of job-related experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with Yardi, Timberline, and Peachtree a plus
- Keen attention to detail with excellent organization skills
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.