Payroll SpecialistPosted December 06, 2021Consultant: Cory Holen
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking Payroll Specialists with some general accounting knowledge to fill multiple positions with area businesses. If payroll is your jam and you’re looking for your forever work home, you have options! Stop what you’re doing and apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: Ranging from $22-$28/hour, DOE
Type of Position: Full Time
- Process payroll and tax deposits.
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls for clients
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepare quarterly and annual payroll reports.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Associates degree preferred, as well as 2+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws, as well as government reporting procedures, including third-party interfaces such as garnishments
- Computer based payroll experience and general accounting knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize
- Equally adept at working individually and as part of a tea
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.