Program CoordinatorPosted December 06, 2021Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is looking for a Program Coordinator for a local non-profit. An ideal candidate has a background in education and a passion for helping others. If you have a deep seeded need to help others, impacting their lives in ways that few people can, this may be the rewarding opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Apply today!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm, plus 2 evenings/month
Type of Position: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
- Maintain working knowledge of Head Start performance standards.
- Fill in at various sites as needed for absent Family Support Coordinators or to be of extra assistance to Family Support Coordinators in their daily duties as needed.
- Provide support and serve as a resource for all Head Start and Early Head Start staff in the area of family engagement and involvement.
- Assist in the promotion of parent volunteering and generating parent in-kind, including assisting in processing as needed.
- Plan, advertise, and assist in facilitating parent events.
- Educate families and staff on the importance of being involved in their child’s education and shares facts and data on parent involvement in long-term school success with families.
- Develop and maintain data systems to track and measure Family Engagement.
- Builds relationships with families and students across the program, spending time among all the sites on a regular basis, working to build rapport.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, education, or human services field required
- CPR and First Aid certified within the first 12 months of employment (or audit the course if physically necessary)
- Complete Mandated Reporter training within first 2 months of employment
- 1 year of experience in an education or human services field.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and appropriate manner with children, parents, and staff.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals, including clients and co-workers, and to maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff.
- Ability to perform work independently under general direction of supervisor.
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.