Financial Planning AssistantPosted January 12, 2022Consultant: Tyia Patnaude
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking a Financial Planning Assistant to join a local organization. If you have a positive attitude with the ability to multi-task and are interested in learning and growing in the field of finance, look no further…apply now!
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Compensation: $39,000+ /year
Type of Position: Direct Hire, Full Time
- Greet clients upon arrival.
- Set up and maintain client management system.
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature.
- Coordinate marketing events for the practice
- Schedule client appointments and prepare agendas and forms for appointments.
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients – if requested and as allowable – as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Manage the flow of wholesalers in the office, submitting and tracking any invoices for agreed upon payments.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- High school degree required; some college preferred.
- Keen attention to detail with high-level organization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyia Patnaude by emailing your resume to Tyia@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.