Industrial Sewing OperatorPosted January 12, 2022Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Stop by Preference Employment Solutions today to begin a team-focused career as a machine operator in a growing local business! We are currently seeking motivated candidates to learn how to operate an industrial sewing machine.
Location: Fargo, ND
Schedule: 6am-430pm, Monday-Thursday
Type of Position: Full Time, Ongoing
- Observe operations to detect faults in stitching .
- Ensure finished product meets desired requirements.
- Attach buttons and hooks to finished product.
- Replace or rethread needles according to specifications.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on sewing machines.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Must have experience with hand-fed industrial sewing machine
- Minimum 1 year of experience is required
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to bend and lift repeatedly throughout day
- Excellent benefits
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.