Administrative AssistantPosted January 06, 2022Consultant: Bianca McCullum
Preference Employment Solutions is currently searching for an Administrative Assistant for a local business. If you have a positive attitude and are looking to put your wide-ranging skills to work, apply today!
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: Starting at $40,000, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Answer phones and transfer calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet customers, clients, and staff.
- Organize and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Produce and distribute correspondence, such as emails, memos, faxes, and forms.
- Book travel and housing for staff.
- Coordinate mailings with the Marketing dept.
- Order supplies and run errands for staff.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail
- Punctual and disciplined time management skills
- Good listener with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Equally adept at working both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply:
Please contact Bianca McCullum by emailing your resume to Bianca@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.