HR GeneralistPosted January 13, 2022Consultant: Cory Holen
Preference Employment Solutions is currently looking for an HR Generalist for a local company. If you have experience working as an HR Generalist and are looking to continue your career with a wonderful local company, then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Variety is the spice of life with this job, so bring your multitude of skills and interests to bear to help the team succeed.
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Respond to employee questions.
- Support strategies to continuously improve employee engagement.
- Set up new hires and process/verify all paperwork, as well as conduct new hire orientation.
- Provide backup support for the bi-weekly payroll process.
- Complete employment verifications for current and former employees.
- Maintain personnel files.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Must be a considerate and skilled communicator.
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply:
Please contact Cory Holen by emailing your resume to Cory@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.