Production Laborer (2nd Shift)Posted July 01, 2022Consultant: Michael Lenhart
Preference Employment Solutions is currently seeking a Production Laborer to work the second shift for a leading local manufacturer. This is a terrific opportunity for growth and advancement for anyone looking to focus on safety, quality, and productivity in manufacturing world-class products. Try something new and apply today!
Type: Temp-to-Hire, Part Time
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-9pm
- Load and offload material from machines or conveyors.
- Sand wood parts with sanding pads/paper and sanding machines and use materials such as putties and fillers to ensure a smooth surface for further finishing.
- Perform simple assembly tasks.
- Clean furniture panels to ensure they are free of overspray, glues, and other debris.
- Observe machine operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Count finished products to determine if orders are complete.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (preferably a woodworking environment)
- Ability to follow and understand instructions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to use hand tools such as screw guns, saws, sanders, drills, hammers, sanders, and staplers
- Ability to use and understand measuring tools such as tape measures and calipers
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent communication, enthusiasm, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift and carry objects that weigh up to 50 pounds
How to Apply:
Please contact Michael Lenhart by emailing your resume to Michael@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.