Manufacturing AssociatePosted June 23, 2022Consultant: Tyler Cossette
Preference Employment Solutions is seeking candidates for an exciting position at an agricultural machinery company. If you have an attention to detail and enjoy building and taking things apart, this is the role for you. Apply today!
Type: Temp-to-Hire, Full Time
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 6:30am-5pm
Compensation: $19/hour DOE, benefits
- Assemble agricultural machinery for tillage, planting, and seeding.
- Navigate computer systems to access required documents.
- Assist in additional areas, such as paint line blasting, material handling, and other tasks.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate:
- Experience assembling and disassembling agricultural equipment required
- Must be able to reach above shoulder height, below waist, and lift 50 pounds
- Requires a team-player attitude, and at times self-direction.
- Computer skills, including Excel, Word, and PDF
- Must have certification or willing to train in forklift, crane, and other needed machines
- Ability to locate and follow engineering prints and other instructions
How to Apply:
Please contact Tyler Cossette by emailing your resume to Tyler@PESfargo.com.
What Preference Employment Solutions Offers You:
We are a local employment company successfully assisting job seekers for over 30 years! Join our network to access a variety of benefits:
- Preference Employment Solutions is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL for Job Seekers
- Your information is never shared without your permission
- Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, Temporary and Project Based opportunities to fit your needs
- Professional, Administrative, Industrial and Healthcare placement specializations
- Access to the area’s top employers and hiring managers
- ACA Compliant with health insurance options for qualifying employees
- Preference Employment Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for submitting your resume for this position. All information received will always remain confidential. We will be in contact with you soon to discuss your interest in this position.